Saturday, May 26, 2012

1915 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost Limo

Good Afternoon! Hope everyone's having a good Saturday. I'd like to show you a rough presentation of a model I completed recently.

This is a Rolls Royce 1915 Silver Ghost Limousine, a model I'm going to be presenting in my modeling reel when I graduate. Along with any critiques on the model and presentation, I'd love any tips on creating a stand out modeling reel. I'm pretty close to graduating, and am willing to move anywhere in the United States to get a job. Only thing is to make my reel as polished as possible and show my employers I'm worth looking at.

Here's what I've got so far:

Main Camera for Turnaround


Another Angle, Still Main Camera


Wire


Wire 2


Wire 3


3 Cont.






Thanks for looking guys!

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Unfortunately, I have barely any knowledge to be able to help you. Though, I can say that I'm happy to see some of your work again.

    Geez...how long did that take you? I can't be an accurate judge, but looking at the meshes, I can guess that it took quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! It's cool that you don't, I wouldn't expect you to know much about 3D if you've never touched it. XD

    Well, to be honest probably not that long. Since this is my focus and I've been modelling for almost 3 years now, so in terms of this project it probably took me around 24 hours over a 2 week period. I've gotten pretty fast at modelling because of how much fun I have when I do it. :D

    Thanks for the comment! I miss your face. <3

    ReplyDelete